Earth Bus bars Manufacturer in India
Veraizen Earthing are leading Earth Busbars manufacturers in Mumbai India. This earth busbar kit is designed to offer an earth bus in a bayframe (or rack), for example, to provide a central point for connecting technical earth to cable screens and other devices as needed. The Earth Busbar, end supports, and three big and eight small cable clamps are included in the base package. Separate cable clamps are available for purchase. Our Earth Busbars are made with precision using the best quality raw materials. We also offer customized Earth Busbars as per the customers requirement.
Earth Busbars Specification
|BAR SIZE IN mm||LENGTH IN mm||NO. OF M8 SIZE
|NO. OF M12 SIZE HOLES||E - CODE|
|50 x 6||750||18||5||EBT506750|
|50 x 6||650||14||5||EBT506650|
|50 x 6||500||12||3||EBT506500|
|50 x 6||450||10||3||EBT506450|
|50 x 6||400||8||3||EBT506400|
|50 x 6||350||6||3||EBT506350|
|100 x 6||750||41||5||EBT1006750|
|100 x 6||650||33||5||EBT1006650|
|100 x 6||500||27||3||EBT1006500|
|100 x 6||450||23||3||EBT1006450|
|100 x 6||400||19||3||EBT1006400|
|100 x 6||350||15||3||EBT1006350|
About Earth Bus bars
We can deliver a wide choice of GI Earthing Bus bar due to our many years of experience. This busbar is made at the vendor's facility utilising high-quality raw materials and cutting-edge technology under the supervision of highly qualified employees in accordance with industry standards. Earth Busbar:- In electric power distribution, a busbar (also bus bar) is a metallic strip or bar, typically housed inside switchgear, panel boards, and busway enclosures for local high current power distribution. We also deal in Rod to Tape Clamp.
Earth Busbars Uses
Earth Busbars are widely used all over the world in different industries. Here are the top uses of Earth Busbars -
- Grounding Busbars provides a central point for equipment ground connections, and are made from Hard-Drawn Electrolytic Tough Pitch 110 Alloy solid copper.
- Insulators and mounting brackets are preassembled, as appropriate.
- Different sizes and various hole patterns are available to accommodate your installation’s bonding system.
- Power, Neutral busbars can also be insulated with PVC Nulona nd other insulating material.
- Copper Busbars have many advantages as a contact material. Most fixed and bolted contacts are in fact copper or copper alloys.
- Common examples include plug and socket connectors. Copper has many advantages as a contact material.
Get quote for your purchase requirements free of cost.Send Enquiry