We offer a range of high-quality Conventional Spike Lightning Arrester...Read More
Lightning Arresters Manufacturer in India
Veraizen Earthing are leading Lightning Arresters manufacturers in Mumbai India. There are several distinct types of lightning arresters. The architecture of lightning arrestors varies depending on the type, but the principle of operation remains the same. It provides a low-resistance channel for surges travelling towards the ground. The major purpose of this arrester is to keep the apparatus safe from the elements. Rod, sphere, horn, multi gap, electrolyte, and metal oxide are examples of lightning arresters. It is know as Lightning Arrester, Copper Lightning Arrester, Pure Copper Lightning Arrester, Solar Lightning Arrester & Conventional Lightning Arrester
Lightning Arresters Specification:
|Lightning Arresters Types||Conventional Spike Lightning Arrester, Advance Early Streamer Emission Lightning Arrester.|
|Ball Dia(mm)||42, 62, 85, 100.|
|Pipe SWG Spike||22, 27.|
|Spike||45 mm, 140 mm.|
Types of Lightning Arresters -
About Lightning Arresters
A lightning arrester or surge diverter is a device that is used to safeguard equipment at substations from travelling waves. In other terms, a lightning arrester directs abnormally high voltage to the ground while maintaining power supply continuity. Only when the travelling surge hits the surge diverter, not before or after, does the lightning arrester provide a low-impedance path. Electric fences are protected with lightning arresters. They are made up of a spark gap and, on sometimes, a series inductor. These kind of devices are also used to safeguard transmitters that feed a mast radiator. The series inductance for such devices normally has only one winding.
Lightning Arresters Uses
Lightning Arresters are widely used all over the world in different industries. Here are the top uses of Lightning Arresters -
- When a traveling wave reaches the arrestor, its sparks over at a certain prefixed voltage.
- The arrestor provides a conducting path to the waves of relatively low impedance between the line and the ground.
- The surge impedance of the line restricts the amplitude of the current flowing to the ground.
- The lightning arrester provides a path of low impedance only when the traveling surge reaches the surge diverter, neither before it nor after it.
- The insulation of the equipment can be protected if the shape of the voltage and current at the diverter terminal is similar to the shape
Lightning Arresters Advantages
- Property damage can be reduced from strokes of lighting.
- Outdoor equipment of the substation can be protected
- Avoid damage in lines
- Outlet surges can be avoided
- Electromagnetic interference
- Simple to use
Get quote for your purchase requirements free of cost.Send Enquiry